Jenna Fischer Poses Nude???

July 19, 2006 by

Jenna Fischer Poses Nude for Jane Magazine

Update: Click here for the pic of Jenna Fischer from Jane Magazine’s Naked Issue

Yes, you heard me right. Our little Jenna Fischer (Pam Beesly, The Office) will be baring it all in the August issue of Jane Magazine. This is BIG news for my GMMR boys who have to put up with all our chit chat about the boys.

Jenna is one of 8 celebrities who bare it ALL for in the magazine’s annual “naked” issue. The clothes they, um, lost on their way to the photo shoot will be auctioned off for “The Clothes Off Our Back“, a charity benefiting children. I’ll get the pics for you ASAP. You know they will be tasteful and gorgeous.

Ok, maybe that was a tad misleading.  Jenna is NOT going to be nude in the photos.  She will sans her clothes but she will be tastefully covered.  Kristen Bell and others have participated in this type of photoshoot in the past for Jane.

Comments

27 Responses to “Jenna Fischer Poses Nude???”

1. Josh on July 19th, 2006 9:01 am

2. duckyxdale on July 19th, 2006 9:04 am

Tasteful and gorgeous? Damn, I was hoping for some taint action. KIDDING! Gross, I could never think of lil Jenna that way. Sicka! Why isn’t KBell on this action? That would be hot.

3. Brian on July 19th, 2006 10:16 am

YESSSS!!!!!!

4. Sus on July 19th, 2006 10:19 am

Wow.

5. Jack on July 19th, 2006 11:05 am

hommina hommina hommina

*drools*

and I’m supposed to get back to my real job after reading something like that.

I’m just hoping they do keep it tasteful. Then again, Jenna seems as classy as they come, so, I’m positive they will be.

6. Sarcasmo on July 19th, 2006 11:44 am

dxd – you’re a sick dude, but that made me laugh out loud.

7. MrsData on July 19th, 2006 2:41 pm

Entertainment had video of Denise Richards photoshoot for this issue and a long white sheet was covering her. That’s pretty modest for her considering the fact that she posed to playboy and dry humped Richie Sombora on a balcony lol

8. MrsData on July 19th, 2006 2:41 pm

*Entertainment Tonight

9. GMMR on July 19th, 2006 2:42 pm

There is no doubt in my mind that Jenna’s pics are going to be tasteful and gorgeous. This isn’t Playboy, it’s Jane magazine. But seeing “Pam” in that way is going to be strange.

10. Jack on July 19th, 2006 3:42 pm

GMMR, I totally agree. It’s going to be weird, and, I may have a hard time looking, or not looking for that matter. For lack of a better analogy, it’s sort of like seeing your step-sister in a bikini. ROFL.

Then again, GMMR, I’m sure you’d take some JK in a pair of boxers action posing :) – hmmm, hypothetically speaking from a straight guy, a JK/JF photo shoot. Wowzers.

11. GMMR on July 19th, 2006 3:45 pm

You know, Jack. I was having a VERY productive work day. My BFF is out of the office today, which means I have really been getting things done. And then YOU have to put thoughts in my head of JK in boxers. Way to go…Jack. Thanks a lot buddy.

My idea of HOT pics of JK would be him wearing jeans, a red sox shirt, a sox baseball cap and no shoes. God, I am so wholesome ;)

12. TheNextKristin on July 19th, 2006 4:03 pm

Actually, I would vote for shoes because man-feet always kind of freak me out, no matter what man they may belong to.

13. Tori on July 19th, 2006 4:59 pm

They spelled her name wrong on the “Clothes Off Our Backs” website :(

I can’t seem to find a “contact us” section to tell them.

I bet Jenna will look awesome and I hope she writes a blog about it :)

14. Jack on July 19th, 2006 5:04 pm

GMMR, my apologies. But it’s all fair since your post about Jenna completely derailed my productive day from pretty much the get-go. :-P

The BoSox? Ehhh. Ok, I’ll take that. He’s a Boston boy pretty much. Tis far better than him wearing the hat of the great satan, er, umm, a NYY hat. (Sorry, severely distressed Indians fan here :) )

Keep up the great work here! Love the site! :)

15. Tori on July 19th, 2006 5:26 pm

Nevermind, I found it and emailed them.

16. Brian on July 19th, 2006 8:32 pm

Funny thing is, I was researching beavers when I read this. No joke. And for the record, I won’t mind if it’s not tasteful.

17. Melody on July 20th, 2006 12:37 am

“My idea of HOT pics of JK would be him wearing jeans, a red sox shirt, a sox baseball cap and no shoes.”

This made me say, “Oh God” out loud, in a very good way. As soon as I start trying to picture that, I lose the ability to think rationally about…well, anything.

18. Jill on July 20th, 2006 11:14 am
  19. sabrina on July 20th, 2006 12:54 pm

I was just watching E! News and I they showed a picture of her. I’m not sure but it looked like she was standing infront of a kitchen sink. I may be wrong…

20. Nancy on July 21st, 2006 10:00 pm

We got the magazine at work today. It’s a very tasteful picture. Love it.

21. Jack on July 23rd, 2006 9:17 pm

Yep, I saw it tonight and though it was very tasteful, just as I said above, I felt like I accidentally walked in on my really naked and really hot step sister.

LOL

22. Jess on February 7th, 2007 3:29 pm

While I agree that it’s tasteful, it’s just the lovely shell of a very deep individual. Jenna’s fabulous wit is what makes her so damn sexy. She has the type of “girl next door” gorgeousness that, I hope, she’ll never alter with plastic surgery. She seems to smart for that anyway.

23. Chris on April 24th, 2007 8:02 am

Jenna is so beautiful…

24. Matt on June 16th, 2009 10:02 pm

She is so fine but why can’t she show her beautiful twins

25. CLos on October 24th, 2009 1:46 am

Assholes, Jenna is a sweet and fragile, if u wer walkin next to glass objects u would watch every move cause u dont anything to break. Thats how she should be respected. Im a fan of the Office, if Jenna is as sweet as a character thats her in real life

26. girl on girl naked pic on July 31st, 2013 6:05 am

I read this post fully on the topic of the comparison of
    most recent and preceding technologies, it’s remarkable article.

27. Janis on April 13th, 2014 3:32 pm

Remarkablе! Its іn fact amazing pieϲe of writing, I have got much clear idea on the topic of from thhis article.

Feel free to leave a comment...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!