Wanna Watch THE MOLE With Me Tonight?
June 9, 2008 by Kath Skerry
I have the second episode of THE MOLE at my fingertips…just a few clicks away, but I’m not going to watch it. I’d rather wait until tonight’s broadcast and watch it on my nice big HDTV screen rather than on my dinky little computer. Yes, that’s how much I love this show.
So if you’re watching THE MOLE at 10pm tonight, stop by GMMR and feel free to comment along and let us know who YOU think might be THE MOLE. I’m going to be posting clues, facts and notes throughout. Hopefully I won’t be the only one playing along at home.
Random MOLE watching…
Up Hill Battle…Mark & Kristen
Take a 2 person bike up the hill and beat the ‘Goal Oriented’ team and win exemption.
Goal Oriented….Everyone else – Bobby, Paul, Craig, Victoria, Nicole, Ali, Alex Clay & Liz
Beat a soccer team and get up the hill, before the ‘Up Hill Battle’ team and put $35k in the pot
- Why isn’t Mark playing soccer? Isn’t he a soccer coach?
- The little kids soccer players are good, really good. But Nicole can’t stop one goal?
- Bobby is this tall lanky guy and he can’t seem to be walk more than 5 minutes?
- Craig kicked the ball into his own goal, but I just think that he’s a bad sportsman, not The Mole
- Bobby and Paul (if they are not The Mole) need to get a set. They suck.
- Liz is old and is getting called out by Paul for her lack of effort. Paul has kicked it in early weeks in a row.
…back from the break.
- Jon offers Kristen and Mark a taxi to take them to the end of the mission, but it means $5k from the pot. They decline. Good for them.
- Kristen and Mark beat the rest of the team. Wow! Nice fancy trick out from The Mole producers. So Kristen and mark are exempt, but the team loses money.
- Bobby who can’t run used to play soccer? How is that possible? Soccer is ALL about running. I think he’s The Mole (at least for the next 5 minutes).
- I hope Paul is not The Mole because I’d like to see him booted from the show tonight.
- Sorry, but I think Bobby is a bad liar.
The Next Mission…
Ham it Up Team: Alex, Victoria, Nicole, Ali, Mark, Clay, Bobby, Craig, Kristen
The guys need to find ceramic pigs around town and use a slingshot to send them over to Liz and Paul who are there it catch the pigs in a blanket.
- Uh oh Bobby is running again…seriously, I hope he knows how lame he is. He is being pushed around in wheelbarrow by a chick.
- Alex’s Spanish is really helping in this mission. Nice job.
- Mark, Clay and one of the blondies gets lost. The work of The Mole or just stupid people?
- Paul purposely breaks the piggy bank to see what’s rattling around inside. What?
- Craig is officially my favorite contestant. I hope he’s not The Mole, but he’s kind of being cool and not pissing anyone off. Isn’t that kind of a hint?
- I’m glad that Alex but he really needs to work on his team building skills. Why won’t he let anyone else help?
- The team took home $28,000 and three players have exemption.
The Dinner and The Quiz…
- Alex left his journal in Bobby and Craig’s room. That was moronic, or maybe smart. Oh he left it in there on purpose…I kind of like that.
- Are you ready to take the quiz?
- Ok really, do the contestants really pay that much attention to what’s going on around them? I thought I was paying attention but I wouldn’t be able to answer half those questions. My goodness.
- Time to see who is going home. Who is in the green and who is in the red?
- NOT The Mole and going home tonight is….Liz. Oh no!! I liked Liz. She was great!! Boo Hiss.
Ok, I’m convinced that Bobby is The Mole. Drama king really can’t pull off the acting. He sucks. I’m probably wrong, but he sucks. Who do YOU think The Mole is?
I can’t say this is a very interesting post, but I liked watching along with you.
Filed under The Mole