Five CHUCK Spoilers from Schwartz & Fedak
January 12, 2010 by Kath Skerry
Chuck creators Josh Schwartz and Chris Fedak stopped by GiveMeMyRemote.com last night to talk directly to Chuck fans. Over 500 people attended the chat and submitted over 800 questions for the 30 minute Q&A. The chat was a lot of fun and we can’t thank them enough. Next time maybe we can snag Zac Levi? Hmmm.
But what did we learn from the guys behind all things Chuck? Here are just 5 nuggets of intel about events unfolding this season straight from the keyboard of Schwedak (their portmanteau, not mine). Needless to say…SPOILER ALERT!
- We will see more of Jeffster this season. “It will be glorious. And awful. But we need to build to it. America can’t handle JEFFSTER too soon.”
- “Chuck’s no gun policy is a major part of his character and will also become a major plot point in an upcoming episode.”
- When asked about whether or not we will ever meet Mama Bartowski, Schwedak responded with: “Pass (no comment sounds like a comment…)” Hmmm.
- “This season we will learn Sarah’s real name.”
- “Chuck and Sarah will be resolved…in some way.”
To read the full transcript of our chat, click here: CHUCK Chat with Josh Schwartz & Chris Fedak