Not Again! Another SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCEr May Be on the Sidelines with an Injury
July 14, 2010 by Kath Skerry
Earlier today, we received some alarming news that another SYTYCDancer is going to be sitting out of tonight’s competition due to an injury, automatically landing them in the bottom three for tomorrow’s results show.
Find out who it is and who will be pairing up tonight, after the jump…
At the time of this post, Fox was “unable to confirm” the information, so I guess we’ll see for sure tonight, but popular SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE site, SYTYCDism.com is reporting that Ashley Galvan will be sitting in the penalty box this evening, as she is suffering from a broken rib.
Say it ain’t so!
SYTYCDism also shed light on who is dancing with whom tonight, and I’m VERY excited about the pairings.
- Robert & Allison – Contemporary – Travis Wall (Expect to bring out the tissues, as Travis alluded that it’s a very emotional piece dedicated to his mother, Denise.)
- Robert & Ashley (Well, Robert and TBD)
- Kent & Neil – Jazz or Broadway – Tyce Diorio (Color me excited…if only Tyce weren’t involved)
- Kent & Adéchiké
- Jose & Courtney – Broadway – Joey Dowling
- Jose & Dominic – Hip Hop – NappyTabs (Sorry but Dom is going to school Jose tonight. There’s no comparison.)
We’ll be one dance short tonight. I have no doubt Shankman can fill it with his feedback.
Best wishes to Ashley.
Stay tuned to GIVE ME MY REMOTE for much more SYTYCD coverage. We’ll share our thoughts on tonight’s performances; Korbi Ghosh will be backstage, as she is every week, talking to the judges and eliminated dancer tomorrow night. And if you haven’t seen GMMR’s exclusive SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE Lessons series, be sure to check it out on YouTube now. So far we’ve learned some great dance tips from Alexie Agdeppa, Cristina Santana and Melinda Sullivan.
- SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE Choreographer Stacey Tookey Reacts to her Emmy Nom
- SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE’s Nigel Lythgoe Says Alex Wong will be Welcomed Back to Vegas for Season 8
- SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE Lessons: Melinda Sullivan Tap Challenges GMMR’s Korbi Ghosh
- SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE Lessons: Cristina Santana Schools GMMR’s Korbi Ghosh in Salsa
- SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE Lessons: Alexie Agdeppa Gets Down with GMMR’s Korbi Ghosh