Enrico Colantoni to Guest on BONES

October 11, 2010 by

Papa Mars is coming to BONES!

Show creator Hart Hanson was first to break the news, tweeting this morning, “Enrico Colantoni on Stage 6 today. I cannot convey how much joy and satisfaction that fact brings me. Rico! It’s been too long.”

Fox has confirmed to Give Me My Remote that Colantoni will be playing a Jeffersonian security guard in the 8th episode of this season. And yes, this 8th episode is the highly anticipated, very important, Brennan POV hour.

I’m super stoked about this casting. You?

Related:
BONES’ Michaela Conlin Teases the Jersey Shore Episode, Reveals How She Wants Booth and Brennan to Hook Up
BONES: Does Booth Love Hannah?
BONES’ Katheryn Winnick: Hannah Truly Does Love Booth

Filed under Bones

Comments

6 Responses to “Enrico Colantoni to Guest on BONES”

1. Morgan on October 11th, 2010 2:58 pm

Yes, please.

2. Kelsey on October 11th, 2010 3:14 pm

Yes! Now would it be too much to ask for Kristen Bell guesting in the same episode as his detective daughter?

3. Nicole on October 11th, 2010 4:33 pm

Keith Mars! <3 This episode just got better with Enrico cast! Very cool :)

4. cassie on October 11th, 2010 6:54 pm

HEY!

It’s greg from flashpoint! LOL

5. Jess on October 11th, 2010 10:13 pm

I love this man. He won me over with his oddball character in Galaxy Quest! As if I wasn’t excited enough about this episode. Kudos to the writers and creators for having the guts and the insight to shake things up a bit this season and present us with something never before done on Bones.

6. V.Mar LoVer on December 27th, 2010 12:05 pm

As a huge V.Mars fan I was tickled pink to see Enrico in this eps!
    Did anyone else happen to notice that it was kinda a V.Mars reunion as Francis Capra (Weevil) also made a brief appearance as a suspect – just like old times. If only they could of worked in a scene with Keith and Weevil …

Feel free to leave a comment...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!