GMMR Awards: Nominate Your TV Favorites Now!
June 24, 2011 by Marisa Roffman
Awards season can be a bittersweet time for television fans. Even if your favorites get nominated, there’s always one or two deserving people or shows that get shut out. Or, if you’re a fan of genre or procedural shows, odds are your favorites are ignored completely.
Team GMMR doesn’t have the power to award Emmys (how awesome would THAT be?!), but we do have the ability to let our readers award their favorites.
And that’s where you come in. We have 20+ categories where you can nominate your television favorites from this past season, ranging from “favorite actor” to “character most in need of a storyline.”
So what are you waiting for? Check out the list below and make your voices heard!
- Favorite actor (drama)
- Favorite actress (drama)
- Favorite actor (comedy)
- Favorite actress (comedy)
- Favorite comedy series
- Favorite drama series
- Most improved series
- Most disappointing season
- Moment that made us repeatedly rewind our DVR
- Best season finale cliffhanger
- Worst season finale cliffhanger
- Favorite line
- Favorite couple (together)
- Favorite couple (not together)
- Favorite “out of the box” episode
- Biggest tearjerker
- Character most in need of a storyline
- Show most in need of an end date
- We’re preemptively sorry you got robbed of an Emmy nod (male)
- We’re preemptively sorry you got robbed of an Emmy nod (female)
- Most anticipated new show
- Show we were most sorry to see go
- Most disappointing off-screen exit
Nominate your favorites in the comments section below from now until Friday, July 1st at 5 PM PDT! The top five nominees in each category will compete the next week for your votes!
And to be the first to see our exclusive videos by subscribing to our YouTube channel at youtube.com/givememyremotetv