The TV Talk Podcast – Fall TV (Part I): GLEE, NEW GIRL, HIMYM, GOSSIP GIRL, RINGER and More…
September 30, 2011 by Kath Skerry
We know that the new Fall TV season has already started. We’ve done our best to try and meet up but it’s taken us a little bit to make schedules work. We’re happy to announce that finally Kath and Dan were able to meet up and discuss all things Fall TV 2011.
Because we talked for over 3.5 hours, we’ve split the podcast into 2 parts. I mean, we love a dramatic Fall TV Event but we don’t know if you need 3.5 hours in one sitting. As Sadie from AWKWARD would say: “You’re Welcome!”
Fall TV Podcast (Part 1)
- Fall TV Preview – we go through each night of the week, talk about all of the new and returning shows. We stop to discuss any shows that strike our fancy, stay tuned!
- “Anywhoozle”-gate 2011.
- We’re always so professional… eating, drinking or crumpling of things never happens during the recording of this podcast!
- What new fall show do we describe as “Jurassic Park meets GLEE”?
- We go very in depth over the first two episodes of GLEE as well as give a mildly spoilerific preview of next week’s episode “Asian F” (which we’ve both watched). What keeps us coming back and what makes us almost quit the show week to week? Find out gleeks!
- What character misstep and plotpoint made Ducky so mad he had to eat a donut during the podcast? Tune in to find out!
Shows covered in Part 1: Fall TV Preview – How I Met Your Mother, Gossip Girl, Terra Nova, The Sing-Off, Hart of Dixie, House, The Playboy Club, Last Man Standing, Glee, New Girl, Raising Hope, Ringer, Parenthood
[NOTE: This podcast is NSFW. Just a warning that you shouldn’t be listening with kids around…or if you are easily offended. Not apologizing, just giving fair warning. HA!]
To ensure you get the latest and greatest episodes of TV Talk Podcast head on over to our iTunes page and subscribe! It’s the fastest and easiest way to listen to The TV Talk Podcast from week to week.