2012 TV Wish List
December 30, 2011 by Marisa Roffman
But as much as I’ve been looking back at what went down this year, I’ve been thinking a lot about what I’d like to happen in 2012.
What am I hoping goes down in 2012? Read on…
1. For viewers to give the truly creative midseason shows a chance. I need NBC’s AWAKE and SMASH in my life, guys.
2. We’ve reached 2012, so if we could get an answer one way or the other about X-FILES 3 ASAP, I’d appreciate it.
3. Much like I requested last year, I’d like the award shows to take a serious look at how they choose their nominees. They’re only slightly saner than our current ratings system.
4. In the meantime, if HOMELAND could sweep the Golden Globes, that would be swell.
5. For DEXTER to rebound in season 7.
6. I’d really like FRINGE season 5. But if that isn’t possible, I hope there is enough warning so the story can end on the writers’ terms. (Please, Fox.)
7. Please, oh please, let the secrets that Castle and Beckett are keeping from each other not explode (in a destructive way) on CASTLE.
8. Can more of you realize that RAISING HOPE is actually good? And if you could remember to watch BREAKING IN when it returns, I’d appreciate that, too.
9. GLEE…I don’t even know where to start. I just hope it finds its heart again.
10. Can we have more scenes of baby Hope on RAISING HOPE and baby Michael on BONES? My goodness, those children are adorable.
11. ABC’s ONE LIFE TO LIVE is ending in mid-January, and while I know I can’t wish that away, I do sincerely hope there is resolution for these characters and storylines, given that the Prospect Park deal fell through.
12. For there to be tons of fun TV things in 2012 so Team GMMR can continue to bring you as much coverage as humanly possible!
Have any wishes you’d like to add to the list? Let us know in the comments below!
And to be the first to see our exclusive videos by subscribing to our YouTube channel at youtube.com/givememyremotetv
Filed under #1 featured