What Are the Oldest Programs on Your DVR?
June 15, 2012 by Marisa Roffman
I have a slight DVR problem.
See, my TiVo is a little bit older and over the years I’ve built up a collection of some old episodes I just can’t bear to part with. Given that on any given day my DVR is 95-100% full, having episodes that are years old — and some that I own on DVD/blu-ray and/or on iTunes — is a pretty huge problem.
It’s not like this is going to change soon. (I tried rationalizing it away when my horrified best friend saw my TiVo lineup recently, but I don’t think she bought it.) As much of a headache as it causes me, there are some episodes I just refuse to part with because sometimes you just need to have a Very Good Episode of something on standby.
While this won’t shame me into deleting things off my TiVo, I figured it wouldn’t be fair to ask you to reveal what you have saved without sharing the five oldest scripted shows on my DVR…
- PSYCH: “Murder? …Anyone? …Anyone? …Bueller?” (7/25/08)
- PUSHING DAISIES: “Kerplunk” (6/13/09)
- BONES: “The Proof in the Pudding” (1/21/10)
- LOST: “The End” (5/23/10)
- THE GOOD GUYS: “Hunches and Heists” (7/19/10) (Okay, to be fair, I was on set for this episode — and a blue blur in the background — so this was for sentimental reasons. And it’s sort of embarrassing to admit it, but I said I’d be honest…)
Okay, so don’t leave me hanging here. What do you have saved on your DVR?
And to be the first to see our exclusive videos by subscribing to our YouTube channel at youtube.com/givememyremotetv
Filed under TV News