GMMR TV Awards: The Winners Revealed!
July 3, 2012 by Marisa Roffman
First of all, before we get to the winners, a massive, massive, massive thank you to all of the fans who participated in this. Whether you left your nominations in the original post or voted in any of the categories, this couldn’t have been done without you. Literally. We’re television fans just like you guys, so we wanted to give you the chance to let your voices be heard, so we thank you for coming out and letting us know who/what you love…and what you don’t like as much.
And yes, that’s also a reminder that these results are 100% decided by you, and some fanbases came out in droves. So if you’re delighted by the winners, pat yourselves on the back! If you’re disappointed, a) we’re sorry, and b) hopefully you’re satisfied with at least one category.
So with that being said, take a look at your winners of the second annual GMMR TV Awards…
Castle: “Because of everything that we have been through together. Four years, I’ve been right here. Four years just waiting for you to just open your eyes and see that I am right here. That I am more than a partner. Every morning I bring you a cup of coffee just so I can see a smile on your face because I think you are the most remarkable, maddening, challenging, frustrating person I’ve ever met and I love you, Kate.”
Or if you were curious about a specific category winner…
- GMMR TV Awards: Favorite Actor (Drama)
- GMMR TV Awards: Favorite Actress (Drama)
- GMMR TV Awards: Favorite Actor (Comedy)
- GMMR TV Awards: Favorite Actress (Comedy)
- GMMR TV Awards: Favorite Comedy Series
- GMMR TV Awards: Favorite Drama Series
- GMMR TV Awards: Most Improved Series
- GMMR TV Awards: Most Disappointing Season
- GMMR TV Awards: Moment That Made Us Repeatedly Rewind Our DVR
- GMMR TV Awards: Best Season Finale Cliffhanger
- GMMR TV Awards: Worst Season Finale Cliffhanger
- GMMR TV Awards: Favorite Line
- GMMR TV Awards: Favorite Couple (Together)
- GMMR TV Awards: Favorite Couple (Not Together)
- GMMR TV Awards: Favorite ‘Out of the Box’ Episode
- GMMR TV Awards: Biggest Tearjerker
- GMMR TV Awards: Character Most in Need of a Storyline
- GMMR TV Awards: Show Most in Need of an End Date
- GMMR TV Awards: We’re Preemptively Sorry You Got Robbed of an Emmy Nod (Male)
- GMMR TV Awards: We’re Preemptively Sorry You Got Robbed of an Emmy Nod (Female)
- GMMR TV Awards: Most Anticipated New Show
- GMMR TV Awards: Show We Were Most Sorry to See Go
- GMMR TV Awards: Most Disappointing Off-Screen Exit
Are you happy with the winners? Wish someone/something else had taken a certain category?
And to be the first to see our exclusive videos by subscribing to our YouTube channel at youtube.com/givememyremotetv