The TV Talk Podcast: SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE Podcast! w/ Bonus PRETTY LITTLE LIARS, SUITS & THE NEWSROOM
July 19, 2012 by Kath Skerry
It’s been less than a week and we are back with yet another BRAND NEW! TV Talk Podcast. (I’ll give you a minute to recover from the shock.)
As promised, we covered the latest SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE performances and shocking eliminations. What did we think of each performance? Did the right dancers go home? (Spoiler Alert…NO!)
Before we get to the dancing, we’ve got a little bonus TV Talk for you. We kick things off by covering some of the shows we didn’t get to cover in last week’s podcast – PRETTY LITTLE LIARS, SUITS and Dan’s triumphant (and confusing) return to THE NEWSROOM!
- What could Kath possibly say that has Ducky with a balled fist, ready to act if needed?
- Who’s the least team player on PLL?
- Who’s the newest bang-able TV bf for Ducky right now?
- The latest TV Talk Podcast drinking game!
- To politic or not to politic (and we’re not talking the body politic right now)
- What did we think about the 4 contestants that went home on SYTYCD this week?
Shows covered in this episode: PRETTY LITTLE LIARS, SUITS, THE NEWSROOM, SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE
To ensure you get the latest and greatest episodes of TV Talk Podcast head on over to our iTunes page and subscribe! It’s the fastest and easiest way to listen to The TV Talk Podcast from week to week.
We’re trying out a new media player, which should allow for all listeners to see Chapter Markers, to skip ahead to sections they want to listen to and to see cover art. Once you hit the “Play” button, it takes a good 30 seconds to load. Please be patient. Let us know if this isn’t working for you!
Click here to listen to the all NEW TV Talk Podcast (Recorded: 7/18/12)