2013 TV Wish List
December 31, 2012 by Marisa Roffman
2012 was a crazy year for television, and it sure seems like 2013 will follow suit.
What am I hoping goes down next year, television-wise? Read on…
- Remember how I asked you last year to give AWAKE a chance? Yeah, not enough of you did. But if you’d please, please, please watch THE FOLLOWING, I’d really appreciate it.
- With so many of the other midseason shows only showcasing OK material in their pilots, I’m hoping a few series get stronger as they go along.
- Now that FRINGE has only three episodes of the series remaining, I’m begging for this show to go out on a high note. (Please?)
- Speaking of shows ending, I’d love, love, love for THE OFFICE to end strongly. The show has been so hot and cold over the years, but I want to be able to look back on it fondly.
- I haven’t had the chance to see FX’s THE AMERICANS, but it looks so. good. Here’s hoping
- If this Prospect Park deal can come through to revive ONE LIFE TO LIVE and ALL MY CHILDREN, I’d be so delighted.
- It’s way too early to be thinking super seriously about the 2013-2014 season, but there seem to be a lot of promising pilots in development. Here’s hoping we have a lot to look forward to next season.
- I’d love for PARKS AND REC to continue on beyond this year.
- I hope more people find BEN AND KATE in 2013. I need these characters in my life.
- I’d still like that third X-FILES movie, Fox…
- Like I ask for every year, I hope the next year brings a ton of fun TV things in 2013 so Team GMMR can continue to bring you as much coverage as humanly possible!
What are you hoping for next year?
Filed under #1 featured