5 Things to Know About the AMERICAN HORROR STORY: ASYLUM Finale
January 23, 2013 by Marisa Roffman
Our time at Briarcliff is coming to an end. AMERICAN HORROR STORY: ASYLUM wraps up tonight, and as you probably expect, the season finale is kind of crazy.
While I don’t want to ruin anything before it airs (I’ll have much more to say after the episode airs), here are a few hours to get you through the final hours before the final hour, “Madness Ends,” airs…
- Lana is getting honored by the Kennedy Center. Pre-award, she does an interview about her incredible life, which allows the show to fill in a lot of the blanks of what’s happened in the years that have passed. (Sarah Paulson’s hair and clothes over the years is pretty amazing.)
- You might not want to multi-task during the episode, because a whole heck of a lot goes down. You never know when a former storyline might suddenly be picked up…
- Speaking of which, I hope you remember what happened in the season premiere and the earlier episodes. You’ll get some answers to a few of those lingering questions in the finale, too.
- There’s a camera angle used at one point that is simultaneously one of the coolest shots I’ve seen on television in years/nearly made me nauseous. But try not to look away because it is ultimately worth it.
- Much like last season, nearly all of the storylines get wrapped up. But there’s at least one thing unresolved…
AMERICAN HORROR STORY: ASYLUM concludes tonight at 10 PM on FX.
Filed under American Horror Story