BONES: Eight Teases About What’s to Come in 2014
December 27, 2013 by Marisa Roffman
BONES ended 2013 on a high note, and after watching the first few hours of its return in 2014, I’m happy to say the show kicks off the new year right, too.
There are a few really, really big things I’m dying to talk to you about, but that’ll have to be post-episode. In the meantime, I do have some teases about what you can expect from the show when it returns…
- The Ghost Killer is dealt with, a bit, in 2014′s first hour. But as BONES boss Stephen Nathan teased, the way they’re going about this baddie is different than the past serial killers.
- I know Booth and Brennan love their home, but between Pelant being able to get in there in the past and what happens in “The Ghost in the Killer,” they might want to move. Or invest in a very big fence.
- Pelant may have convinced Brennan there’s another serial killer out there, but whether anyone else believes her — or wants to let her continue investigating it — is another story.
- BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER fans may be amused by a few of the names that are dropped in “The Ghost in the Killer.”
- Clark needs a very, very good reason to come to work disheveled.
- Things never end super well when Hodgins has to interact with people from his past. This time is no different.
- Nathan had teased that “we are going to see Wendell contend with something none of us want to contend with” in “Big in the Philippines”…and boy, he was not wrong. I really don’t want to say too much (because this shouldn’t be spoiled, and hopefully won’t be), but bring tissues.
- Some of guest star Charlie Worsham’s real music is used in “Big in the Philippines,” so if you’re a fan of his, you’ll be extra happy with his turn in the episode. (And if you aren’t, maybe you’ll be a new fan.)
BONES returns with new episodes Friday, January 10, 2014 at 8 PM on Fox.
BONES: ‘The Spark in the Park’ Photo Preview – McKayla Maroney and Richard Schiff Guest Star
BONES: Stephen Nathan Previews Cam’s Struggle Post-Identity Theft, Brennan on a Jury, Hodgins’ Family Drama, and More
BONES Moving to Fridays: Marisa and Sarah on Why This Could Actually Be a Good Thing