ALMOST HUMAN: How Many Episodes Will the First Season Have?
ALMOST HUMAN’s first season will consist of 13 episodes, a rep for the show confirmed.
The futuristic drama joins fellow Fox newbie SLEEPY HOLLOW, upcoming dramas RAKE and GANG RELATED, and returning drama, THE FOLLOWING, in the network’s slate of shorter-run seasons. (Fox is also trying its hand at limited “event series” with this summer’s 24: LIVE ANOTHER DAY, GRACEPOINT, and WAYWARD PINES.)
It’s too soon to know whether ALMOST HUMAN will get a second season, but the rep confirmed it was in contention for the 2014-2015 season.
ALMOST HUMAN returns with new episodes on Monday, January 6th at 8 PM on Fox.
On the Set of ALMOST HUMAN: Some Behind-the-Scenes Photos
ALMOST HUMAN: Michael Ealy on Dorian Meeting Another DRN
ALMOST HUMAN: ‘Arrhythmia’ Photo Preview
Follow @GiveMeMyRemote and @marisaroffman on Twitter for the latest TV news. Connect with other TV fans on GIVE ME MY REMOTE’s official Facebook page.
And be the first to see our exclusive videos by subscribing to our YouTube channel at youtube.com/givememyremotetv
- In Case You Missed It…SLEEPY HOLLOW, THE FOLLOWING, BONES, and More!
- Fox Picks Up RAKE, ALMOST HUMAN, SLEEPY HOLLOW, and GANG RELATED for 2013-2014
- Fox Behind-the-Scenes Featurettes: ALMOST HUMAN, SLEEPY HOLLOW, RAKE, SURVIVING JACK, ENLISTED, and More!
- In Case You Missed It…THE FOLLOWING, BONES, ONCE UPON A TIME, and More!
- In Case You Missed It…THE VAMPIRE DIARIES, MARVEL’S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D., THE MINDY PROJECT, PaleyFest, and More