Tonight’s TV Spotlight…Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - Give Me My Remote : Give Me My Remote

Tonight’s TV Spotlight…Tuesday, May 3, 2011

May 3, 2011 by  

I’m super excited for the second episode of THE VOICE tonight! I loved it way more than I was expecting to and I hope y’all did, too!

I’m also looking forward to GLEE and BODY OF PROOF. You?

What else is on? Check it out!

Glee | 8pm on Fox
“Rumours”
Sue Sylvester revives the school newspaper and decides to print a few inflammatory blind items. The glee club gains a whole new respect for Sam when they discover some interesting new information about his family life. Meanwhile, April Rhodes (guest star Kristin Chenoweth) returns to Lima and tries to convince Mr. Schuester to hit the road with her.

NCIS | 8pm on CBS
“Baltimore”
After Tony’s ex-partner, Danny Price, appears to be the Port-to-Port Killer’s latest victim, he revisits his days as a detective in Baltimore, including his first encounter with Gibbs.

The Biggest Loser | 8pm on NBC
“Episode 1118”
It’s the eagerly-anticipated makeover week at the ranch, and fashion guru Tim Gunn guest stars in the Cinderella-themed makeover as a fairy Godfather to the remaining five players. Tim works his fashion magic helping the contestants pick out stylish new outfits to flatter their new slimmer selves, and celebrity hairstylist Ken Paves crafts incredible new looks for each player, leading to amazing and dramatic transformations. Then they are off to enjoy a magical evening, arriving by horse-drawn carriage at a beautiful castle, where they will enjoy heartwarming reunions with loved ones and be treated to a special private concert by the popular band OneRepublic. And the magic continues at this week’s challenge, which finds contestants searching through 50 car-shaped sand castles for the keys to two incredible prizes – brand new Mazda 5s. Then it’s time for the weigh-in, where one final surprise awaits the contestants.

Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution | 8pm on ABC
“Is It Me or Have We Just Been Pushed Into a Corner?”
MLA CEO Mike McGalliard delivers a shattering blow to Jamie and his 10 teenaged culinary students at West Adams Preparatory High School: They’ve been banned from serving food on campus. Heartbroken and defeated, Jamie makes an emotional plea to the kids’ parents and gives the students a graphic reality check about what is really in the foods they’re eating every day. Meanwhile, in an attempt to soften the hard-line stance of Patra’s owner, Dino, against adding a few healthier options to his menu and renovating his kitchen, Jamie introduces him to Sophia, a 17-year-old West Adams student whose entire family has been plagued by Type II Diabetes. While Dino is sympathetic, it takes a desperate plea from a complete stranger to help him see beyond his bottom line.

One Tree Hill | 8pm on The CW
“The Man Who Sailed Around His Soul”
As Nathan, Julian and Clay coach Jamie’s first little league game, the situation regarding the accident comes to a head. Meanwhile, Chase asks Alex to take a drug test for him, and Quinn gets an offer to shoot in Puerto Rico.

SO MUCH MORE. KEEP READING…

Hellcats | 9pm on The CW
“Warped Sister”
As Marti delves further into her family secrets with the help of Julian, her bond with a mysterious record store employee, Deidre, grows stronger. Meanwhile, Savannah and Nasty Kathy clash over planning Charlotte’s baby shower, and Savannah finds herself in a bit of trouble at school, giving her no other option but to ask her parents for help. In the episode, Marti and Deidre perform a guitar duet of “My Refrigerator Broke,” another exclusive original by Dan Bern, and Bob Dylan’s “Mississippi.”

NCIS: Los Angeles | 9pm on CBS
“Plan B”
Deeks resumes an old alias he is not fond of in order to protect his best friend and chief informant from a criminal group that wants him dead.

Dancing With The Stars | 9pm on ABC
“Episode 1207a”
The competition gets tighter as another celebrity and their professional partner are eliminated during tonight’s results show.

The Voice | 9pm on NBC
“Blind Auditions, Part 2”
Carson Daly hosts week two of this vocal competition series, which features a colorful array of talented vocalists as they compete to prove to the coaches that they deserve to make it into their top eight. Christina Aguilera, Adam Levine, Cee Lo Green and Blake Shelton determine which vocalists advance to the battle rounds.

Raising Hope | 9:00pm on Fox
“Everybody Flirts…Sometimes”
When Burt’s flirtatious ways are exposed, the entire family begins to experiment with flirting. Jimmy and Sabrina compete to be Barney’s favorite employee, Maw Maw gives away her treasures and Virginia is stalked by a coffee shop employee.

Traffic Light | 9:30pm on Fox
“Where The Heart Is”
Lisa tries to keep track of Mike’s whereabouts by using the GPS trackers on their cell phones, and Mike uses reverse psychology to keep tabs on her as well. Meanwhile, Adam’s boss at Bloke Magazine assigns him to write an article on intimacy, but when Callie stumbles upon his research material, she misconstrues it as a hint to spice up their relationship. Also, Ethan gets into trouble when his organ delivery ends up in the wrong hands.

The Good Wife | 10pm on CBS
“In Sickness”
Lockhart/Gardner defends a patient in a liver transplant case against rival attorney Patti Nyholm; however, the case takes a turn when Patti is fired from her law firm and asks Lockhart/Gardner to represent her. Meanwhile, Alicia deals with emotional fallout from Peter’s one-night stand with Kalinda.

Pregnant in Heels | 10pm on Bravo
“Pregnancy Runway”
A well-tended socialite enlists Rosie to transform her baby shower into a posh fashion-show fund-raiser. In addition, Rosie proves her maternity mettle by helping a mother-to-be who’s a heavy-metal rocker. On the home front, Rosie must make a crucial decision in her personal life.

Body of Proof | 10 pm on ABC
“All in the Family”
A perfect neighborhood in the Philadelphia suburbs is shaken when a stay-at-home dad is found stabbed to death in his home. As Megan unravels the mystery of his death and who killed him, she recalls how she learned of her own father’s death. Meanwhile, Peter helps Megan juggle her biggest challenge yet, taking charge of the Saturday carpool with her hard-to-impress daughter, Lacey, and her girlfriends. Also, Kate takes on a consulting role in a pro bono case with Megan’s ex-husband, Todd.

Also playing…

• Braxton Family Values | 9pm on WE: “I Love L.A.”
  • Deadliest Catch | 9pm on Discovery: “Breaking Point”
  • 16 and Pregnant | 10pm on MTV: “Jamie”
  • Sports Show with Norm MacDonald | 10:30pm on Comedy Central: “Episode 104”
  • My Life as Liz | 11pm on MTV: “New Beginnings”

What will YOU be watching?

Comments

One Response to “Tonight’s TV Spotlight…Tuesday, May 3, 2011”

1. value of car on June 24th, 2014 5:27 pm

Sweet blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how
    to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!
    Thanks