Taye Diggs on Grey's Anatomy Spin-Off? - Give Me My Remote : Give Me My Remote

Taye Diggs on Grey’s Anatomy Spin-Off?

February 22, 2007 by  

Taye Diggs, Grey’s Anatomy

Here’s a little more news of the Grey’s Anatomy spin-off that’s in the works. It looks like Taye Diggs might be joining Kate Walsh in the new show. Rumor has it that near the end of the season we will see Dr. Addison Shepher (Walsh) mulling over a new out-of-town job offer. We then see Addie in her new life during an expanded 2-hour Grey’s Anatomy. So here’s the hoping that the rumors are true and Diggs will be at her new digs.

Find:

Filed under Grey's Anatomy

Comments

5 Responses to “Taye Diggs on Grey’s Anatomy Spin-Off?”

1. Heidi on February 22nd, 2007 5:37 pm

Holy hotness I hope that’s true. And while they’re at it, Adam Brody appears to be unemployed and in need of a weekly gig. And Joshua Jackson could sure do me a favor and grace my TV screen every week again. Mmm, fantasy cast….

2. coloradokila on February 22nd, 2007 5:50 pm

Mmmmmm – lets hope.
    ‘Cause I was having a hard time really getting into Day Break – but I watched because he is so easy on the eyes.

3. Jo on February 22nd, 2007 6:06 pm

I guess I would like to see Kate Walsh hold her own. But I’m reminded of Alias-post JJ was too busy with Lost. So is ABC just trying to find another way to beat up on CSI?

4. CrazyGringa on February 22nd, 2007 6:48 pm

OMG! How better does it get than being able to see Jkras AND Taye every week on TV?

5. Spider-Man Unlimited Argent on September 26th, 2014 4:48 am

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets
    I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would
    have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything.

I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.