While TWOP is Down... - Give Me My Remote : Give Me My Remote

While TWOP is Down…

February 22, 2007 by  

Give Me My Remote Forums (www.givememyremote.com/forum)

Television Without Pity (TWOP) announced that they are going to be down for a number of hours tomorrow for some routine maintenance. Well Friday is NOT a good day to be without message boards. We need to talk The Office, and Grey’s, Ugly Betty, The OC...everything!! What are we going to do?

Well, please know that the GMMR Forums are open for your pleasure. They aren’t a replacement for TWOP but it might be a fun alternative until TWOP gets back up and running. Register tonight and be ready to chat it up for tomorrow.

Make sure you spread the word to your other TWOP friends. I can’t really go over there and let them know…so it’s up to you. Hope this helps.

Click here to register for the GMMR forums.

Filed under TV News

Comments

5 Responses to “While TWOP is Down…”

1. Bill on February 22nd, 2007 10:04 pm

I actually post on the forums over at TV.com. Which also is handy for episode guides and such.
    The ppl who post on the Office forum are all pretty insightful.

2. GMMR on February 22nd, 2007 10:14 pm

Um, Bill…we’re trying to keep people here 🙂

3. Bill on February 23rd, 2007 12:02 am

Haha, sorry. But I must share the love among all the TV websites. I do love the recaps and news here.

4. duckyxdale on February 23rd, 2007 10:49 am

way to pimp it.

5. GMMR on February 23rd, 2007 10:53 am

Hells yeah!! ha ha
    Actually I’m trying to decide whether or not I’m going to trash the forums. People were hanging there for a while but not so much anymore. I don’t know if it is worth it to keep them around.