Community Archives - Page 2 of 6 - Give Me My Remote : Give Me My Remote

COMMUNITY: Yvette Nicole Brown Shares Her Excitement About the Upcoming Puppet Episode

April 4, 2013 by  
Filed under #1 featured, Community

COMMUNITY can go to all kinds of extremes with its way of storytelling, and when I spoke with series star Yvette Nicole Brown (Shirley) at a recent event she pointed to the upcoming episode where their characters are portrayed as puppets as something that made her really excited about this season. Take a look at […]

Watch the COMMUNITY PaleyFest 2013 Panel and Table Read Now!

March 6, 2013 by  
Filed under Community, Paley Center, Paley Fest

COMMUNITY put on quite the show during Tuesday’s PaleyFest panel — not only was there a table read of the season 4 premiere (complete with an improvised version of that special tango), but the very end of the panel included the COMMUNITY puppets that will make their debut later this season on the show. In […]

COMMUNITY: Yvette Nicole Brown and Jim Rash Tease What’s to Come

March 6, 2013 by  
Filed under Community, Paley Center, Paley Fest

PaleyFest continued last night as COMMUNITY was honored with its fourth consecutive panel. And while the panel was predictably wacky, before the fan festivities, series stars Yvette Nicole Brown (Shirley) and Jim Rash (Dean Pelton) spoke with reporters about what’s coming up on their show…

COMMUNITY: Watch the Luke Perry-Jennie Garth End Tag From ‘Conventions of Space and Time’

February 22, 2013 by  
Filed under Community

Fans of BEVERLY HILLS, 90210 got a very special surprise at the end of last night’s episode of COMMUNITY, “Conventions of Space and Time” — Luke Perry and Jennie Garth popped up as the “stars” of the American version of INSPECTOR SPACETIME (the DOCTOR WHO-esque British series Abed is obsessed with). In case you missed […]

COMMUNITY: Chevy Chase to Exit

November 21, 2012 by  
Filed under Community, TV News

Chevy Chase (Pierce) is leaving COMMUNITY. After three-plus seasons on the NBC series (and countless off-screen dramatics, between his feud with series creator Dan Harmon, to his public bashing of the show), Deadline reports that Chase will exit COMMUNITY effective immediately. (Reps for the show have not yet replied to a request for comment.) Because […]

COMMUNITY is Back on October 19th…But Not Really. Cue Troy & Abed!

October 19, 2012 by  
Filed under Community

October 19th. It’s not just a date…it’s a state of mind. Today was supposed to be the fourth season premiere of NBC’s COMMUNITY. Unfortunately, NBC pulled the show from the schedule and hasn’t yet announced a new premiere date. The show has not been cancelled, but NBC still hasn’t found a home for it yet. […]

NBC Delays the Return of COMMUNITY and WHITNEY

October 8, 2012 by  
Filed under Community, TV News, Whitney

The Friday television landscape is going to be a little less crowded than anticipated — sources confirm that COMMUNITY and WHITNEY will not have their season premieres on Friday, October 19th as originally planned. GRIMM reruns will take their place for the foreseeable future. Vulture was first to report that the NBC comedies wouldn’t bow […]

COMMUNITY Promo: The Cast Gets Musical to Promote Their Move to Fridays

August 10, 2012 by  
Filed under Community

When COMMUNITY returns for its fourth season, it’s moving from Thursday nights to a new slot on Fridays. And in case any fans managed to forget that swap, NBC has a catchy little ditty to make sure you don’t forget… Follow @GiveMeMyRemote and @marisaroffman on Twitter for the latest TV news. Connect with other TV […]

NBC at Comic-Con: Watch the Full Panels for COMMUNITY, GRIMM, REVOLUTION and Bryan Fuller Now!

Feeling Comic-Con withdrawal? If you missed the NBC panels for COMMUNITY, GRIMM, REVOLUTION, and/or Bryan Fuller (or you simply just want to watch them again), you can view them online now! Take a look…

COMMUNITY Season 3 Gag Reel: Check Out These Hilarious Outtakes

July 13, 2012 by  
Filed under Community

COMMUNITY knows how to deliver the laughs…on and off screen. NBC just shared this first look at the best bloopers and crack-up moments from Season 3 of COMMUNITY.

TV Talk Podcast: Glee, The Vampire Diaries, Smash, Parks & Rec, Mad Men and More…

Who’s ready for finales, summer previews and upfront reactions? Note: Kath and Dan recorded this before the finales of GLEE and REVENGE but we promise to cover those in our next podcast. Settle down kids… And as always…NSFW! Highlights: Nasty Dog Things New Game: Name that Grey’s Anatomy Actress The Glee Project gets a little […]

The TV Talk Podcast: GLEE, PRETTY LITTLE LIARS, The Beek, THE VAMPIRE DIARIES and More…

The TV Talk Podcast is back with its first ever Ducky’s New Housecast. Lots to talk about in this episode so stick around folks! Highlights: We discover a new band name Another round of Truth or Fan-fiction Two words: The Bomer Two more words: The Beek We discover TV’s latest gateway drug A preview of […]

COMMUNITY: Yvette Nicole Brown Teases ‘Urban Matrimony and the Sandwich Arts’

March 15, 2012 by  
Filed under #1 featured, Community

It’s been months since COMMUNITY aired on NBC, but it’s finally back tonight! To celebrate, Give Me My Remote spoke with Yvette Nicole Brown (whose Shirley gets to shine in tonight’s return) before the recent PaleyFest panel honoring her series to see what she could share about “Urban Matrimony and the Sandwich Art”…

COMMUNITY: Joel McHale Talks About the Show’s Fans and a Potential Season 4

NBC may have taken COMMUNITY off the air for the last few months, but the fans haven’t taken the news lightly. Before Saturday’s PaleyFest panel honoring the NBC comedy, COMMUNITY star Joel McHale (Jeff) made sure to point to the fan support for the series since the show was bumped from the schedule. But does […]

COMMUNITY PaleyFest 2012 Photos

Did you miss the COMMUNITY PaleyFest panel? Take a look at some photos from the Paley Center event… Which picture is your favorite? Follow @GiveMeMyRemote and @marisaroffman on Twitter for the latest TV news. Connect with other TV fans on GIVE ME MY REMOTE’s official Facebook page. And to be the first to see our […]

Comments