TV Bloggers Pick the Best New Fall Shows of 2009
November 11, 2009 by Kath Skerry
About this time every year, fellow blogger Scooter McGavin hits up a few of his TV blogger friends to take the temperature on the new season. What new shows are standing out as worthy of watching?
Here’s the top 10 new shows of the Fall season, as determined by a handful of TV bloggers.
1. Glee (5 votes) – Wednesdays @9pm on Fox
2. Modern Family (2 votes) – Wednesdays @9pm on ABC
3. The Vampire Diaries – Thursdays @8pm on The CW
4. Community - Thursdays @8pm on NBC
5. Cougar Town – Wednesdays @10pm on ABC
6. V - Tuesdays @ 8pm on ABC
7. White Collar - Fridays @10pm on USA
8. The Good Wife – Tuesdays @10pm on CBS
9. Mercy - Wednesdays @ 8pm on NBC
10. The Middle – Wednesdays @8:30pm on ABC
(Numbers in parenthesis denote first place votes.)
Well, it looks like Wednesdays are a popular night for new shows!
In full disclosure, here was my Top 5 favorite new Fall shows.
- Modern Family
- The Vampire Diaries
- The Good Wife
- Cougar Town*
*If I got a do-over I would replace Cougar Town with White Collar.
(And of course my Top 5 matched Ducky’s Top 5…shocker!)
So now it’s your turn. What are YOUR Top 5 new shows of the Fall. Vote below!