GMMR Awards: Vote For Your Favorites Now! (Part 1) | Give Me My Remote

GMMR Awards: Vote For Your Favorites Now! (Part 1)

July 5, 2011 by

It’s time for the GMMR Awards!

Give Me My Remote readers sent in their top nominations for more than 20 different categories and now it’s time for you to vote for your top pick! Most of the categories have five nominees, but due to ties, the number can vary.

Don’t delay too long in voting — the polls will be open until Thursday, July 14th at 5 PM PDT and the winners will be announced Friday, July 15th!

So what are you waiting for? Get voting on the first wave of nominees now!

There are so many categories we have to split the voting process into three parts, so keep checking back today for more polls!

Filed under #1 featured, GMMR Awards

Comments

87 Responses to “GMMR Awards: Vote For Your Favorites Now! (Part 1)”

1. Beverly on July 8th, 2011 9:40 pm

FRINGE rules….best show to hit TV in years. ALL characters are awesome as well as the storyline and special effects.

2. Suhara on July 9th, 2011 2:11 am

Uhhh….. I HATE having to choose between Bones and Fringe/ Emily Deschanel and Anna torv etc …. They’re easily the best two shows/actresses on television! Had to be loyal to Bones and Emily but voted Fringe for Most Improved Show! 🙂 Gonna vote for Anna Torv tomorrow because I feel soo guilty! 🙂

3. Jerome Davids on July 9th, 2011 3:13 am

I’m afraid its a tie Vampire Diaries & Fringe & i dnt wana choose i’m sure

4. jghart on July 9th, 2011 8:47 am

hey why wasn’t Supernatural on any ballot?

5. crystyna on July 9th, 2011 10:20 am

FRINGE !!!!! FRINGE!!!! FRINGE!!!!! The greatest show ever!!!!!! I hope they’ll win all

6. adrienne hobbs on July 9th, 2011 11:26 am

Bones forever!!! SGMKJ!!!

7. Richard on July 9th, 2011 4:14 pm

Fringe from here to eternity

8. Alex on July 9th, 2011 6:03 pm

Pitting Castle against Bones?? My two favorite shows! How do I pick? I love them both! :S

9. Mike on July 9th, 2011 10:26 pm

voted Vampire Diaries of them all, comedy Cougar Town

10. ib.yang95 on July 10th, 2011 12:29 am

im having hard time between bones and castle… help!!!! haha ^___^

11. Hazel on July 10th, 2011 5:34 am

As Temperance Brennan always say “SCIENCE all the way”, I am voting “BONES all the way”. EMILY deserves any awards she can get. Bones Fans, BB shippers and all those who think EMILY DSCHANNEL, DAVID BOREANAZ and BONES deserves these awards, you better start voting now! BONES ROCKS!!!

12. Geesje on July 10th, 2011 10:13 am

I’m voting Fringe, fantastic show! Great story two parallel worlds.Different outcome or not?

13. Jill on July 10th, 2011 3:05 pm

i don’t understand. The glee season was PERFECT

14. tinyy on July 10th, 2011 3:25 pm

i really LOVE vampire diaries. but this season, was really disappointing. it ti really turned into a cheap copy of Twilight saga. in fact, i love paul wesley, nina and ian… but, come on, think: isn’t true that it turned into a twilight copy?. but, i vote for it because is fantastic (comparing with the others )

15. Pia on July 10th, 2011 3:33 pm

Why is Glee even nominated for the most disappointing season? It was an awesome season.
    Glee’s my favorite show. Go vote for it!

16. Maria on July 10th, 2011 3:43 pm

I agree i don’t understand why Glee is in the most disappointing season it was awesome GLEE ROCKS!!

17. imnosuperman on July 10th, 2011 3:45 pm

Having Chris Colfer and Neil Patrick Harris in the same category is both awesome and incredibly cruel.

18. shane on July 10th, 2011 4:06 pm

IM SORRY BUT NOTHING CAN BEAT BONES!!!!!! :DDD I<3 BONEEESSSS!!!!
    (also…. glee didn't have a disappointing season…. idk why it is in that category.)

19. Becca on July 10th, 2011 5:14 pm

Bones and glee!!!! Glee didn’t have a disappointing season, there was Blaine for crying out loud! I would of voted for gLee if it was in best Comedy *sigh* But Chris Colfer is my biggest insperation… <3

20. Alyssa Pagano on July 10th, 2011 5:19 pm

Glee Glee Glee Glee Glee <3333

21. Jake on July 10th, 2011 5:20 pm

It has really upset me that Glee has been nominated for Most Disappointing Season. Once I saw that it was nominated, I went back and watched both the first season and second season of Glee, and I love both of them equally. Also, Glee should have been nominated for more than three awards. Just saying.

22. sabazius on July 10th, 2011 5:21 pm

Bones – best chemistry. I like Castle but nothing is as quirky as the lead character and her inability to navigate humor and social skills. It’s genius nerdom at it’s most skillful best. David – it wouldn’t work without him, natural talent and years of experience. More character range then Angel –

House – you’re losing me, I”m bored. Stopped PVRing
    Fringe – interesting – don’t get it. If there is nothing else on – I’d read a book
    Good Wife – well most times I”m hooked LOVE IT LIVE.
    Castle – good and needs more eccentricity, chemistry Good Wife time – so PVR
    Grey’s Anatomy – well – sunk a bit, but still got me going to PVR it weekly.

23. Courtney on July 10th, 2011 7:05 pm

Glee was great this season! I am a huge House fan but I was disappointed this season, just my thoughts personally. Liking Good Wife. Chris Colfer is always amazing!

24. Zoey on July 10th, 2011 9:07 pm

First of all, I am totally voting for Chris Colfer in Glee, but Why the hell is Glee on there for most disappointing season? I mean we got the Warblers, Brittana, The Rocky Horror Glee Show, and a bunch of other stuff, but the season finale WAS kind of a let down. I really saw the loss at nationals coming. Everyone did.

25. Hannah on July 10th, 2011 9:37 pm

Chris Colfer FOR THE FUCKING WIN.

He is hilarious, he is incredibly talented, and he is humble. I think he deserves every award he is nominated for. Then again, that is just my opinion. I’m a hardcore Kurtsie.

I don’t understand why Glee is under the “Most dissapointing season” category..The season wasn’t terrible, it wasn’t fantastic either. Klaine, Darren Criss, the Warblers, all made up for everything. Although, I would have preffered the New Directions winning Nationals.

26. Halla on July 10th, 2011 9:38 pm

GGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEE <3

27. Mickey on July 11th, 2011 10:04 am

Daamnn it was hard to choose between Modern Family and The Big Bang Theory … I Love them both !!

28. maud on July 11th, 2011 12:10 pm

GLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE must win or i´m gonna cry!!!!

29. Ell on July 11th, 2011 12:19 pm

CHRIS COLFER HELL YEAH! he is my idol!
    Glee’s season was great i loved it! i don’t understand why its nominated for the most dissapointing season
    GLEE!! <3

30. evouni on July 11th, 2011 3:47 pm

Fringe and the protagonist is just awesome !!!!

31. nada on July 11th, 2011 4:29 pm

i vote for the vampire diaries because they are the best
    i LOVE TVD

32. BIG SLIM on July 11th, 2011 4:42 pm

I WANT GLEE TO WIN…..ITS MY BEST SHOW AND I LOVE IT….I WISH GLEE WILL WIN…AND I LOVE (…BONES…AND…VAMPIRE DIARIES…)

33. BIG SLIM on July 11th, 2011 4:45 pm

i want GLEE to win…..its my best T.V show….i wish it win the GMMR Awards….i love(..BONES….AND…VAMPIRE DIARIES…..)TO AND GOOD LUCK

34. Sarah on July 12th, 2011 11:41 am

I think Glee is the best show on TV!!!

35. Leone on July 12th, 2011 3:28 pm

GLEE <333

why is glee by most dissapointing season and not by best comedy?
    THERE WAS BLAINE/WARBLERS/EVERYTING WAS AMAZING FOR GODSSAKE!

Die-hard glee fan here 🙂

36. Lally on July 13th, 2011 12:48 am

Bones!!! I love Bones.

37. seo on January 31st, 2012 12:44 pm

Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about your situation; we have created some nice methods and we are looking to swap techniques with other folks, be sure to shoot me an e-mail if interested.