RAISING HOPE: 6 Teases for ‘Modern Wedding’
January 29, 2013 by Marisa Roffman
RAISING HOPE’s Jimmy and Sabrina’s courtship has never been totally traditional, so it only makes sense they’re getting married less than a year after they officially became a couple.
Their adorable wedding episode kicks off a full hour of RAISING HOPE tonight, and after watching it, there are a few things I can tease about the nuptials…
- The decision to frame the storytelling like an episode of MODERN FAMILY? Amazing. As a viewer (and fan) of both shows, it’s kind of incredible to see the distinctive MF style being used on RAISING HOPE…and make sure not to miss the opening credits.
- Want the perfect flower girl? Maybe try using similar tactics to get her down the aisle that you would use on a pet. (I’d say more, but it would ruin it. And it’s hilarious.)
- When has anything in Jimmy Chance’s life gone in the correct order?
- The worst part about weddings? Unexpected guests.
- The sweetest moment of the entire episode actually isn’t at the wedding at all. (And it only involves one character.)
- There is one specific thing that remains unresolved by the end of the episode…and I’m very curious if/when they’ll actually address it.
Intrigued? Be sure to check out one hour of RAISING HOPE tonight on Fox, starting at 8 PM.
RAISING HOPE: ‘Modern Wedding’ Photo Preview — Jimmy and Sabrina Get Hitched!
RAISING HOPE Exclusive: Watch Jimmy and Sabrina’s ‘Save the Date’ Wedding Video
RAISING HOPE Pays Homage to MODERN FAMILY For a Special Wedding Episode
Comments Off on RAISING HOPE: 6 Teases for ‘Modern Wedding’